Doxy uses a standard WordPress menu system for navigation. To set up your menus, go to Appearance -> Menus. Please note that some items (i.e. posts) are hidden by default in the screen options so make sure you check them.
You simply need to create your menu and drag and drop the items you want to show. After the menu is created, you need to assign this menu to one of the available theme locations.
- Primary Menu – items on the right side of the site header;
- Secondary Menu – items on the left side of the site header;
- – This is the menu that is located in the footer of the website.
For the Primary and Secondary menus, you can create any number of the sub-menus. The Footer menu can have only items with 1 depth.
The Primary and Secondary menus have extra settings for items:
- Item Appearance – can be: default, button, and EDD Cart (if installed the plugin EasyDigitalDownloads)
- Icon class – you can add the icon to the menu item. Just add a class icon like:
- Hide Navigation Label – hide the menu item label, good use with the icon or EDD Cart