Install and Activate
In order to utilize any of our WordPress plugins, you’ll need to first install and activate them. There are two different ways it can be done. One is via the WordPress installer and the other is via FTP.
Install via Dashboard
1. The process is just like installing a normal plugin. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins → Add New.
2. From there you’ll see an option for Upload Plugin.
3. Use the file chooser, navigate your computer files, and select the ZIP file for your downloaded plugin.
4. Once it’s uploaded, click the “ Activate” link.
Install via FTP
- Download the plugin from the source to your computer.
- After you download the plugin to your computer, if it’s in a compressed Zip file, unzip it to access the uncompressed files. If the file is zipped (compressed), use a free web application (such as WinZip) to unzip the plugin.
- Connect to your server using your preferred FTP application.
- Navigate to the wp-content folder within the WordPress installation for your website.
- In the wp-content directory, find the plugins directory; upload your plugin to this location via FTP. Congratulations — your plugin is installed, but you still need to activate it.
- Choose Plugins→Plugins on your Dashboard. The Installing Plugin page appears.
- Click the Activate link that appears below the plugin’s title.
Once you’ve installed and activated your plugin there are several things you should do.
Enter Your License
If you plugin has a license key you’ll want to go to Plugin Page → Licenses and enter the key there and click “Save Changes” . If you don’t have a key then you can skip this step.
Activate Your License
After saving the license key, you have to activate it
That’s all, now you can use the plugin