Translation by Loco Translate
Download the plugin here.
- After install and active the plugin will see Loco Translate in the menu, click on it.
- Will find the active theme and the active plugins.
- Click on “Theme”.
- Click on “New language”.
- Will open this page.
- Choose your language English (United States), Arabic, or anythings and Choose the Custom location to not lost the edits after each update.
- The language you choose it and it will show at your site you must select it from the WordPress setting.
- After that click on “Start translating”.
- Click on “Sync” to update the last change at the language file.
- Then find in “Filter translations” any things you need to search.
- Then click on the sentences do you need to change it or translate it and at the Translation section add your words.
- Then after finished click “Save”.