Wow Herd Effects Pro
The WordPress plugin Wow Herd Effects Pro serves to create and display “herd effect” messages on web resources. The tool is designed to stimulate the growth of site conversion due to the display of different user activity. Pop-up notifications allow to generate demand for goods or services of the company, to motivate page visitors for registration, subscription and much more.
- Download the Wow Herd Effects Pro from link below/above;
- Disable the Free Version of plugin, if installed. The free versions: Wow Herd Effects;
- Installation option 1: Find and install this plugin in the Plugins -> Add new section of your wp-admin;
- Installation option 2: Download the zip file, then upload the plugin via the wp-admin in the Plugins -> Add new Or unzip the archive and upload the folder to the plugins directory /wp-content/plugins/ via ftp;
- Press Activate when you have installed the plugin via dashboard or press Activate in the Plugins list;
- Go to Wow Herd Effects Pro section that will appear in your main menu on the left;
- Go to “License” in plugin menu;
- Enter license key and click ‘Save Change’;
- Click button ‘Activate License’;
The settings section defines the text content of the block with notifications, which will be displayed to visitors of the web resource:
- title – the field to indicate the fictitious user action (purchase, registration, subscription, etc.);
- icon – allows you to add to the message the graphic element from the basic set of pictures. Allows you to connect other icons by specifying the link (you need to check the box in the “custom” field);
- text – serves for the formation of the notification template for the herd effect using variables of different types.
The menu is used to set variable values. Each new value is entered through a comma:
- varible 1 – serves for specifying output options for [varible1];
- varible 2 – defines the base of values for the variable [varible2].
The random range for [amount] is set through fields with the minimum and maximum number.
The block allows you to customize the appearance of the pop-up block with the message. You can specify its location on the page using the following properties:
- top position – determines the distance from the top line of the browser to the window with the notification;
- bottom position – allows you to specify the indent from the lower bound;
- left position – the distance from the left edge;
- right position – the indent from the right side of the window.
Addition and editing of the frame occurs through:
- border width – is used to create and adjust the thickness of the border element;
- border radius – used to round the border corners.
To edit the color display of the pop-up block on the site, you can change the parameters:
- background color – serves to determine the color of the fill and the degree of its transparency;
- border color – sets the tone of the border around the element;
- text color – changes the color of the displayed text messages;
- icon color – specifies the color of the graphic object in the block.
The Style menu allows you to create bright elements, attracting the attention of page users. This helps to increase the effectiveness of herd instinct.
The menu for editing the visual display and the behavior of the Close button. It makes it possible to:
- hide the item from site visitors (requires the checkbox);
- configure auto-close the message (in seconds);
- set the color of the button.
Allows you to set the frequency of demonstrating pop-up notifications and customize its animation:
- appearance mode – defines the option and features for viewing messages of the herd effect (stable and random). With stable output, you need to set the certain interval for the demonstration (in seconds). Selecting the random order requires the indication of the minimum and maximum frequency of the display;
- animate in – sets the behavior of the message when it appears;
- animate out – selects the animation effect when the pop-up block is hidden;
- animation duration – sets the period for demonstrating the message effect to users (in ms). It is specified separately for its appearance and disappearance.
Show herd effect & Publish
Contains options for customizing the display of notifications on the web resource. Allows you to change the behavior of the pop-up block depending on:
- user status. Can be displayed for all site visitors or selectively, depending on the state of their registration;
- minimum screen resolution. Allows you to set restrictions output on mobile devices;
- Serves for flexible adaptation with multilingual web platforms;
- location on the site. Allows you to select the location of the pop-up block of notifications. It can be displayed on all pages of the site, only in separate records, for the specific ID or shortcode.
The Preview button in the Publish section allows you to see the result of applying the settings without having saving the changes and display them on the site. In the block, the “herd effect” messages are deleted and updated.