Floating Button Pro is the unique WordPress plugin to create sticky Floating Buttons with any Actions on your site. The extension can enhance the functionality of the installed theme. By clicking on the main button, the user sees the number of submenus specified in the settings. The plugin can be used to place a traditional menu on the web resource or output additional navigation panels.
The Floating Button Pro extension makes the site interface more user-friendly and user-centric. It helps you to add navigation icons, place feedback, subscribe or display an order form. Among the advantages of using this plugin:
- unlimited amount of buttons;
- convenient control panel;
- 4 positions of floating buttons;
- Font Aawesome icons;
- custom icon;
- Scroll to Top
- Smooth scroll to anchor
- 19 social networks for sharing;
- detailed style settings of the main button;
- each individual submenu editing;
- different button shapes: Circle, Rounded square, Ellipse, Square;
- using additional tooltips for the user;
- insert any types of links;
- insert custom Class and ID to buttons
- built-in social panel, print button, basic registration and authorization functions;
- show buttons for all or only authorized visitors of the page;
- customize the panel display depending on the user role;
- display limits using based on screen expansion;
- ability to create multilingual menus;
- insert a shortcode;
- navigation outputting on all or only selected pages and posts, setting ID, categories, exceptions and other.
Each group of floating buttons is individually configured. The plugin allows you to connect tooltips to any navigation element for comfortable use.
The Floating Button Pro can increase the conversion of the site and give it recognition. The functional menu will attract the attention of users with a bright design. The main navigation bar can compress to several dozen pixels in size. The plugin allows the site administrator to use and edit the following:
- style and parameters for displaying the main button. Change the position of the floating button on the page, select the shape and color for it, set the behavior of the element when the hovering mouse;
- FontAwesome icons. Use themed icons to add each element of recognition;
- flexible settings for submenus. Set the bright icon, color and highlight for each element when hovering the mouse;
- tooltips for each button. Enable tooltips output for all or individual navigation items. Make the menu convenient and practical for the user;
- built-in social networking buttons, the printing function, and basic user actions. Simplify the resource visitors access to the main functions;
- parameters of the buttons output on the site. Specify the conditions for displaying the navigation bar, depending on the user’s status and role, the screen extension and the language of the page. Customize the display for individual pages, use exceptions, IDs, categories, insert panels on the shortcode.
The plugin supports the most popular actions, like registration, authorization, password reset, page printing and much more.
Can be used for:
- traditional menu;
- social panel;
- user menu;
- floating panel with additional information;
- Skype menu;
- multilingual navigation panels and others.
The Floating Button Pro plugin will enhance the functionality of your site by adding an original and compact menu. Expansion will allow you to use the screen space rationally. It helps you to create both main menu and additional information panel. It will make the design of the topic recognizable, increase the attendance of the web resource.
1. Deactivate the Free version of the plugin
2. Download and Install the Pro version of the plugin
3. Enter your license key and click “Save Changes”
4. Click button ‘Activate License’
1. Download the plugin from the source to your computer.
2. After you download the plugin to your computer, if it’s in a compressed Zip file, unzip it to access the uncompressed files.
If the file is zipped (compressed), use a free web application (such as WinZip) to unzip the plugin.
3. Connect to your server using your preferred FTP application.
4. Navigate to the wp-content folder within the WordPress installation for your website.
5. In the wp-content directory, find the plugins directory; upload your plugin to this location via FTP.
Congratulations — your plugin is installed, but you still need to activate it.
6. Choose Plugins→Plugins on your Dashboard.
The Installing Plugin page appears.
7. Click the Activate link that appears below the plugin’s title
You can generate the invoice in your Dashboard on Wow-Estrore.com.
1. Go to website wow-estore.com
3. Go to the page Your Purchases
4. Click on Generate Invoice