The WordPress plugin Wow Herd Effects Pro – an effective marketing tool designed to stimulate the conversion of site visitors into customers. It helps you to configure and place animated notifications in the required location of the web resource, showing the activity of the registered users. The extension is designed to create a “sense of queue” or “herd effect”, motivating the visitors of the page to perform any actions.
The Wow Herd Effects Pro can demonstrate the demand for a product or service of the company, constant registration of new users, subscription to e-mailing or various events. The tool allows you to edit easily the appearance of the pop-up notification under the site layout. Among the advantages of the plugin:
- generation of notifications based on the template;
- unlimited amount of the notification sets;
- use of the template with the text and variables specified by the administrator;
- the ability to enter an attractive title for a pop-up alert;
- set time variables that increase the realistic effect of the demonstration;
- more than 1400+ Font Awesome 5 icons and a convenient search function;
- insert custom images;
- the ability to enter values for each variable;
- detailed adjustment of the herd notification style;
- the precise position of the element when displaying;
- selecting the color scheme for the pop-up alert;
- set output, specify the intervals for the appearance and closing of the element;
- large selection of animation effects;
- display only for a specified period of time (from and to);
- use and set a notification link;
- notifications number control;
- displaying for all or only for the particular category of the users;
- adjust output depending on the resolution of the device screen;
- set the display according to the selected language for sites with localization;
- alerts demonstration on all or individual pages of a web resource, using exceptions, categories, and IDs, inserting shortcode and more.
Selecting the most effective text structures for the target audience will attract the attention of more users. The plugin will allow you to customize and display both classic variants of notification templates and original ones.
The Wow Herd Effects Pro extension makes it easy to create bright and attractive pop-up notifications. With its help, you can show the user a fictitious or actual activity on the site. The resource administrator receives a functional set of tools to create the “herd effect” alerts:
- detailed configuration of the pop-up notification template. Change the standard template for personal requests, use variables effectively in the text to achieve maximum impact on the user. Enter the attention-grabbing title of the message;
- Font Awesome icon font or insert a custom image. Issue an alert with a unique icon, improving the visual perception of the output. Use the quick search for options by category and name of the elements;
- set values for each variable. Enter the required data, listing them with a comma. Set the minimum and maximum numeric values;
- flexible style settings. Use the border to decorate the notification, set the width and the degree of corners rounding. Increase the attractiveness of the pop-up message by selecting a color for its background, border, text, and icon;
- set the position of the notification output. Place the item on the site, depending on personal wishes. Edit the display point based on the distance from the top and bottom of the page, its left and right borders;
- select the display option. Set a stable or random output of the notification. Random time intervals add a more realistic effect;
- auto-close option. Make the alert closing independent of the user’s actions;
- herd notifications number control. Limit the number of simultaneously displayed alerts;
- set the animation. Choose your favorite animation effects for demonstration when the object appears and disappears;
- notification link. Turn the alert into a link and set its opening in the current or new window;
- output in a specified period of time. Define the restrictions for displaying a pop-up notification from and to the allotted time interval;
- display depending on the status and role of the user. Set the output of notifications only to registered users or to all users;
- limitation on screen expansion. Set the ban on displaying notifications on devices with a small extension;
- display according to the language. Specify language parameters to display on pages with localization;
- output on the site or in individual posts. Use the IDs, exceptions, categories, and insertion through the shortcode to fine-tune the notification display.
The herd effect makes it possible to form the demand for certain groups of goods and services. With its help, you can easily attract the attention of visitors of the page to the upcoming event or demonstrate the popularity of the resource.
Can be used for:
- pop-up alerts;
- notifications of user registration;
- messages with information about the purchase of goods;
- notifications about payment for the service;
- subscription notifications of a new user;
- pop-up message about social network sharing;
- notifications about the entry for the event and much more.
Compatibility with other popular plugins
The Wow Herd Effects Pro is a functional tool to create a “sense of queue” on the site. Purchasing the plugin will allow you to influence the target audience of the resource. It helps you to increase the conversion and to attract more users to the site. Pop-up notifications create a “herd effect”, prompting page visitors for various actions.
= Version 4.1.1 =
- Fixed bug with color-picker-alpha
- Updated Font Awesome Icons to version 5.14
= Version 4.1 =
- Changed optimized scripts
- Fixed Link on notification
= Version 4.0.1 =
- Fixed Custom icon option
= Version 4.0 =
- Added Live preview
- Added notification schedule options
- Added test mode option
- Added Unit for location
- Updated Admin style
- Update: Font Awesome Icon to v. 5.12
= Version 3.2 =
- Fixed display notifications
= Version 3.1.1 =
- Fixed support old shortcode
= Version 3.1 =
- Fixed Saving parameters
= Version 3.0 =
- Added option 'Don't show on screens more'
- Added option for disabling FontAwesome 5 from front-end
- Added Border style options: border style
- Added Shadow style options
- Added Content style options
- Added Title style options
- Added Icon style options
- Added Close button size option
- Changed Admin Style
- Optimized Styles and Scripts (minification and response time reduction)
- Fixed Control on the devices
= Version 2.3.2 =
- Fixed deleted tag 'p' from notice
= Version 2.3 =
- Updated Font Awesome to version 5
- Added 2 variables
- Added Close Button
- Added Title color
- Added function 'Don't show after click' on link
- Added Editor for notification content
- Fixed position 'Bottom'
= Version 2.2.4 =
- Added file pot for translation
- Fixed class conflict with animated
= Version 2.2.3 =
- Fixed insert more then 1 notification
= Version 2.2.2 =
- Fixed color picker alpha for Wordpress 4.9
- Fixed main class.
= Version 2.2 =
- Added Support for display on taxonomy pages.
- Added Show menu depending on user's role.
- Added Support page.
= Version 2.1 =
- Added the Third variable
= Version 2.0 =
- Changed structure
- Changed admin style
= Version 1.4.1 =
- Fixed Location
- Fixed Show for users
= Version 1.4 =
- Added The time interval in which the notification will be displayed;
- Added Display notification in posts of category with certain IDs;
- Added Number of notifications per page for one visitor;
- Add: Notification link;
- Updated Icon (FontAwesome 4.7);
- Optimized database;
= Version 1.2 =
- Add: Display for different types of users
- Add: Depending on the site language
- Add: Different animation effects
- Change: Admin panel style
= Version 1.1 =
- Fix: Script of show the notification.
- Fix: Replaced deprecated php functions 'split'.
- Fix: Can enter 'Name' and 'City' in new line.
- Fix: Verifying access to the folder 'asset'.
- Fix: Support and Facebook link.
- Fix: Optimized code.