Sticky Buttons Pro is a WordPress plugin with which you can quickly create informative floating buttons that will always be within the user’s visibility, increasing his attention and providing quick access to the necessary pages of the site or actions.
The WordPress plugin ‘Sticky Buttons Pro’ will simplify the navigation for the web resource visitors and increase the convenience of its use. With its help, you can quickly find the information that you need and navigate through the sections of the site. The administrator can easily customize the menu for individual requests.
- Unlimited amount of sticky buttons
- 1500+ Font Awesome 5 Icon
- 12 Position
- 3 different size
- 8 beautiful animations
- 4 shapes of the buttons
- 20 Social services
- 10 Special Functions
- Tooltip for each button
- Open link to a new window
- Hold label open
- Display control on devices
- Insert any links
- Adding custom ID and Classes to the item
- Custom Icon
- Choose a color for each button
- Manager for button space
- Added shadow for button and label
- Smooth Scroll function
- Go to Top function
- Print page function
- Email and telephone links
- Go Back and Go Forward function to go through browser history
- Built-in user links: LogIn, LogOut, Register, Lostpassword
- Show menu depending on the language
- Show menu depending on the user (for all users, only for logged-in users, only for not logged-in users)
- Show the menu on the specific pages
The plugin makes it possible to change the sticky buttons for personal taste. It increases the visibility of the web resource and its usability.
Can be used for:
- site navigation;
- social panel;
- user menu;
- multilingual navigation panels;
- contact menu;
- additional panel;
- adaptive menu for PC and mobile devices;
- sticky panel with feedback and others.
1. Deactivate the Free version of the plugin
2. Download and Install the Pro version of the plugin
3. Enter your license key and click “Save Changes”
4. Click button ‘Activate License’
1. Download the plugin from the source to your computer.
2. After you download the plugin to your computer, if it’s in a compressed Zip file, unzip it to access the uncompressed files.
If the file is zipped (compressed), use a free web application (such as WinZip) to unzip the plugin.
3. Connect to your server using your preferred FTP application.
4. Navigate to the wp-content folder within the WordPress installation for your website.
5. In the wp-content directory, find the plugins directory; upload your plugin to this location via FTP.
Congratulations — your plugin is installed, but you still need to activate it.
6. Choose Plugins→Plugins on your Dashboard.
The Installing Plugin page appears.
7. Click the Activate link that appears below the plugin’s title
You can generate the invoice in your Dashboard on Wow-Estrore.com.
1. Go to website wow-estore.com
3. Go to the page Your Purchases
4. Click on Generate Invoice